Agenda for Owner’s Standing Committee
Special General Meeting of Unity International,
Lurline Dantzler-Higgett’s Home
Date of Special Meeting
pursuant to 33-7-102(a)-(d): 10/27/2015
Members Present: Dorothy Harley-Sistrunk, Cynthia T. Davis, Dorothy Carter, Edward C. Graham,
Walter Chestnut, Vivian Chestnut, Diane Wesley-Williams, Ruth Bowman, Lurline Dantzler-Higgitt, George M. Sistrunk, Ashlyn
Jones and Wanda Harmon.
Call to Order
The meeting was called to order at 7:15pm.
Dorothy Carter, Co-Chair gave the invocation.
Greetings from the Chair and/or Co-chair of the
Dorothy Carter, Co-Chair, did greetings.
Introduction of Guest (If present)
General Outline of Reports to the Owner’s
Committee/Chair and/or Co-Chair
1. Report from the Chief Executive Officer(CEO)
a. Taxes from 2005 – 2014 was none but the penalty of $500.00 per month
for 216 months + 5% + 1% late filing fee * 2 = $28,000.00 owed to the government. The
Vice President, President, and Directors agreed to not pay these taxes/penalties and start over. No one filed the taxes. All the owners are not liable by law.
b. New company: Unity International Company, Inc. for a fee of $199.00
c. The Board decided to wait until February 2016 be we incorporate.
d. Unity will be reincorporated for $5 billion through 10 million shares.
2. Report from the President (Reinstatement Progress)
3. Report from the Vice President/Registered Agent
4. Report from the Corporate Secretary (Minutes of meetings)
5. Report from the Members of the Board
6. Report from the Adviser(s) to the Board (If Any)
7. Report from the Accommodating/Compliance Directors
8. Report from the Chair or Co-Chair of Acquisition Committee
a. The property at 1707 Charleston Hwy is being investigated for inclusion in
Phase I Acquisition Packet.
9. Report from the National Sales Director/Vice President of Sales & Marketing
10. Report from the Webmaster
a. The web site: http://www.independentmarketinggroup.ws.uii is fully up and running with information on the History of Unity to
Education and Training.
11. Report from the Bylaws Subcommittee
12. Report on update of Copyright
a. Mrs. Wolf was not present because she was on a cruise.
13. Any other report that’s not on the Agenda
Resolutions – Action taken:
Authorize Resolution to approve a Standing Order
for the Acquisition Committee to investigate all properties that may be of interest to Unity’s Shareholders/Owners.
It was properly moved and seconded that the resolution
be accepted as read. Motion passed.
Old Business (If Any)
1. Status of the office, equipment, supplies, utilities, & furnishings
a. Looking at old First Union Bank on the corner of Russell & Broughton Streets
2. The purchase of the restaurant
Business (If Any)
1. New website for Owners, Board members and Standing Committee
2. Publishing of Mr. Sistrunk book
a. Mr. Sistrunk’s book contains over four hundred (400) pages. Projected sales is 500,000 copies @ $24.95 per copy. Unity
will get 20% of that amount off the top.
3. Place for next Special General Meeting
Adjournment – Chair or Co-chair officially
ends the Special General Meeting
Meeting adjourned at 9:15 pm.
· Next meeting @ Lurline Dantzler-Higgett’s home, November 21, 2015 @ 2:00