Date: On any day of the week
Place: At any location
in any town, city or state
On any street where people can meet
Time: At any second,
minute or hour during any day
I. Opening the Economic
D. Purpose of the Forum
1. What does the community want
2. How corporate structures can best address
community wants and needs.
3. Is the Black community ready
to change its collective
economic position and condition in Orangeburg,
America and the world at large?
II. Forum floor is open for
discussion and/or identification of community
wants and needs.
III. After forum discussion and
identification of community wants and
A. How the Black community can effectively organize
B. With everything major in the world
being produced or owned by
corporations, why has the Black community never championed
corporate ownership like other ethnic groups other than nonprofit
501(c)(3)'s that cannot return profits or create value.
is a New Age Corporation and why New Age Corporations
have the ability to change Black America’s historical and negative
1. They are secular (not religious)
legal structures created pursuant
2. They encourage collective
ownership of income
producing assets on a massive scale.
3. They have collective financial
power that promote genuine
economic empowerment by mobilizing financial resources.
D. How New Age Corporations
will benefit the Black
community or their owners - the people.
1. They expand the ownership of capital assets to include
2. They reduce the cost of consumer goods to corporate owners.
3. They allow corporate owners to share profits, benefits and
IV. The forum floor is open for
questions and answers.
1. The advantages of economic empowerment.
2. Why every ethnic group empowers themselves
and Blacks do not anywhere on earth.
V. Closing Remarks, How to
participate in a New Age Corporation.